Instantly upgrade your existing roller set with an RD110 OverDrive Drum. The drum turns your roller set into an interval workout machine, without an external resistance unit or remote adjuster. As you increase your speed, the resistance increases with a very realistic road power curve. Also, this drum adds less than a pound to the rollers - no other resistance unit can make that claim! The progressive resistance drum will automatically integrate with SportCrafters and CycleOps brand aluminum rollers. Learn more about ARC Technology and how it's powering our OverDrive products.
- Features progressive magnetic resistance, powered by ARC Technology
- Easily integrates with SportCrafters and CycleOps rollers
- Adds less than a pound to the SportCrafters Cadence Rollers
- Lifetime warranty
- See the Product Manual for assembly, precautions, and care and maintenance information.
- Drum width from the outside of the caps: 16 1/8" (40.96 cm)
- Width required between the outer rails: 16 3/4" (42.55 cm) If the width of your rollers is less, or much wider, the drum will not work.
- Axle: 3/8" fully threaded at the ends and sticks out 1 3/8" (3.49 cm). Will fit through a side rail of up to 1" (2.54 cm) width.
- Drum diameter: 3 1/4" (8.26 cm) It does not matter if the other drums are slightly smaller or larger. If the other drums are significantly larger, it will not work.
This product contains chemicals, including Acrylonitrile, Bisphenol-A and Methylene chloride, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Replacement OverDrive Drum