The SportCrafters ZRO110 OverDrive Pro Rollers are a high-performance bike roller set built around our core values of quality, robust design and innovation.
Rollers have been regarded as a superior training tool for many years because of their ability to hone riding technique. For the first time ever, the OverDrive Pro Rollers combine the benefits of roller training with the powerful resistance of a fluid trainer. Resistance automatically increases with speed in a non-linear fashion (for a graphic depiction of the power curve and an in-depth review, check out this Testimonial). For the most comprehensive training experience, pair your roller training with a TrainerRoad subscription and Sufferfest videos.
BikeRadar.com awarded SportCrafters OverDrive Pro Rollers with 4 stars!
Their definition of 4 stars: "Very good - one of the best you can buy."
- Guaranteed to improve rider technique and power with regular use
- Delivers enough top-end resistance for even the most powerful athletes
- Does not wear expensive race tires like traditional rear-locking trainers
- Activate core muscles required for balance and control, and improve cadence during high-intensity intervals
- Roller folds flat or stands on end for convenient storage
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use
- 100% designed and manufactured in Granger, Indiana, USA
- Lifetime warranty
- See the Product Manual for assembly, precautions, and care and maintenance information.
- Aluminum drums: 3.25" (82.5mm) diameter, 1/8" (3mm) wall thickness, 15.5" (394mm) wide
- End caps: Molded polycarbonate
- Drums are lathed on the axle for precision runout and balance
- All drums are dynamically spin balanced, and will not distort in heat or sunlight
- Bearings are greased and sealed, and do not require maintenance
- Steel framework is zinc-plated and powder coated for ultimate durability
- Accommodates wheel sizes 600c to 700c, 26" to 29"
- Accommodates wheelbases 37.5" to 44" (95 - 112cm) as drilled. Custom drilling upon request.
- Rider weight limit: None
- Folded dimensions: 31.5" x 20" x 5.25" (80.0cm x 50.8cm x 13.3cm)
- Unfolded dimensions: 60" x 20" x 4.25" (152.4cm x 50.8cm x 10.8cm)
- Shipped dimensions: 32" x 21" x 7" (81.3cm x 53.3cm x 17.8cm), weight 21 lbs (9.5 kg)
This product contains chemicals, including Acrylonitrile, Bisphenol-A and Methylene chloride, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
- OverDrive Pro Rollers