Not sure which trike trainer is perfect for you? See Which Trike Trainer is Which for a helpful guide!
Before ordering this, be sure that you have a Two Wheel Drive trike.
It's easy to figure out.. just pick up one of the rear wheels and rotate it backward (leaving the other two wheels on the ground), then pick up the other and rotate it backward. If it is a two-wheel drive, the cranks will rotate backward with either wheel rotating backward. If it's 1-wheel drive, only the driven wheel will rotate the cranks backward, the other won't move the cranks.
This set of OverDrive Trike Trainers is designed to suit delta-style trikes WITH A DIFFERENTIAL and provides progressive resistance.
- Change the resistance level simply by changing gears
- Powered by our patented ARC Technology, the OverDrive Trike Trainer delivers real-road resistance
- Lightweight, compact and easy to transport and store
- Accommodates 16" to 700c wheels and requires no clamping on the rear skewer
- Identified by one red cap on each rear drum
- 100% designed and manufactured in Granger, Indiana, USA
- Lifetime warranty
- See the Product Manual for assembly, precautions, and care and maintenance information.
- Aluminum drums: 3.25" (82.5mm) diameter, 1/8" (3mm) wall thickness
- End caps: Molded polycarbonate
- Drums are lathed on the axle for precision runout and balance
- All drums are dynamically spin balanced, and will not distort in heat or sunlight
- Bearings are greased and sealed, and do not require maintenance
- Steel framework is zinc-plated and powder coated for ultimate durability
This product contains chemicals, including Acrylonitrile, Bisphenol-A and Methylene chloride, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm