SportCrafters dealers please inquire directly. If you're not yet a dealer, click "For Dealers" at the top of the page.
This extremely versatile and rugged work stand is adapted from (AND INCLUDES!!) the Feedback Sports Sprint Work Stand used by Pro teams like Tinkoff/Saxo in the 2015 Tour de France. Three oversized rubber cradles are gentle to your trike or handcycle and will rotate and tilt to adjust to almost any frame configuration. Its stable 46" diameter tripod design with adjustable beams lets you center your ride over the middle of the rack, and the hold-down cords on all three cradles you can confidently wrench on all corners. Working height adjusts from 30" to 48", allowing you to work comfortably on top, or under, your dream machine. And when you're done, it folds up and tucks away just waiting for the next call to duty.
The best part is, at only 17 lbs, it's extremely portable so you can take it wherever you need it. AND it serves as a great workstand for your two-wheel bike because you get the entire Sprint Stand package as well.
Whether you're a professional shop working on trikes and handcycles daily, support crew for racing handcyclists, or an avid at-home mechanic, this rack is up to the task!
- Adapted from (AND INCLUDES) Feedback Sports Sprint Work Stand
- Oversized rubber cradles are gentle to trikes and handcycles
- Rotates and tilts to adjust to almost any frame
- Hold-down cords make sure your trike is secure
- Allows you to work comfortably on top or under your trike
- Folds up and tucks away when you're done
- Lifetime Warranty
- Weight 17 lbs.
- Base Diameter 46" (116cm)
- Work Height 30" to 48" (76cm - 121cm)